Reviews for "Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun"

Porridge today, Gromit! Tuesday!

One of my favourite lines. :)

Good job on the game, and way to go with getting the game rights. I didn't know there was gonna be a new short until I played this game, now I'm gonna be tuning in on Christmas.

aardmananimations responds:

Thanks for the comments - you'll love the new film!

Good grief, IT'S YOU?!?

I had no idea that Aardman Animations had anything to do with Newgrounds at all. Anyway, it's a nice game and it fits in perfectly with the style of the films (which are all great). I hope to see more things made by you on here and I can't wait to see the new Christmas film.

-JTricks

aardmananimations responds:

Most of us here in the online dept. have personal NG accounts, because we're all avid gamers - but this was our first "official" release, and it's been great fun!

Not bad but still not the best

People that havent seen the movies or the actual shows doesnt understand this game. The shows and movies are really funny, this game is quite well done, it got most of the stuff from the movie which is really good, well done.

Nice

Should've made more levels to this game and the lever faster. Overall it's really good

great

this was an outrageously fun game