Reviews for "Wallace & Gromit: Top Bun"

Good grief, IT'S YOU?!?

I had no idea that Aardman Animations had anything to do with Newgrounds at all. Anyway, it's a nice game and it fits in perfectly with the style of the films (which are all great). I hope to see more things made by you on here and I can't wait to see the new Christmas film.

-JTricks

aardmananimations responds:

Most of us here in the online dept. have personal NG accounts, because we're all avid gamers - but this was our first "official" release, and it's been great fun!

Nice one

Simple controls, simple gameplay and not a lot of wasted time, even on the low levels. I like games that keep me busy, and the fact that Wallace and Grommit are invovled doesn't hurt either...

Good game.

Really cool

Really nice graphics, cool sound, simple and addictive gameplay. I just want to say... In your face people who haven't seen it yet! The release date for Australians is way earlier than for you so it was on tv a couple of weeks ago for me. IT IS SOOOOO GOOOD!!! I love W & G!!!

grapfics are nice

love em

CHEEEEESE!!!

Love Wallace and Gromit so the game was pretty sweet automatically. Great multi tasking game, although I would have liked to have a pause feature.