Reviews for "Ice-9"

Well not my stile

But the puzzle games can be fun too like this one it was a good game but you have to make the level jump with more time its like 10 seconds and you have the new level overall great game

kaolinfire responds:

What do you mean by make the level jump?

Clearing blocks will give your time a little boost, but it's meant to be pretty fast-paced. Then again, I've been playing it way too much, so it's kind of easy for me at this point ;)

Thanks!

Fair.

Simple concept, good game. Liked the music.

not bad!

if only the controls were easier it would be better, also needs more effects in the animation. Other than that, i'm sure i could spend some good time on it.

kaolinfire responds:

What would you like to see different with the controls? I figure that's the one bit of novelty I really added to it, so I'm nervous about changing things up. :)

Thanks for the feedback! :)

heh fun....

Nice and original game...well at least I've never seen something like this, there could have been more animation, like maybe to rotate the bricks or something huh?

Pretty good overall though, I liked the art.

kaolinfire responds:

Yeah, I wanted to do a pretty animation on the blocks--I have a feeling that might have taken me as long as the rest of the game to pull off, plus I was worried that any time spent waiting for the animation to finish rotating would get in the way of actually doing the next rotation.

But something to keep in mind. Thanks! :)

not bad, but has major flaws

the problem is the controls and the time limt come togather.
i mean you could either give it a simple controls like click on the item with the mouse and then click where you want it to go replaceing other blocks,

or leave the rather coplicated controls and get rid of the time limit, it's very hard to think with such coplicated contorls when you've got to be fast.

that's it, overall a nice little game that could do good with some improvment

Much appreciated. :)