Reviews for "Frank Jones"

lawl lawl lawl

that was surprisingly amazing

good

you must be good whith your imagination

very nicely done

you have a lot of creativity there up in the ol' noggin
keep 'em comin
loved those monologues you did
9/10 because it wasnt as funny as your other anim's

Super!

That song just made my day. Excellent execution, and a good story too. The animation was also nice. On the whole, the film felt a bit unpolished in some spots, which is why I refrain from giving a perfect score. But this is certainly one of the best concepts that I've seen this on Newgrounds this Christmas season.

"Ringo"

Seriously, the music and animation were top-notch. I have an old 45 rpm record of Lorne Greene singing the 'Bonanza' theme, and on its flip-side is a song called 'Ringo'. Very esoteric, but it gave me an added grin to recognize the source-song for this tune for this flash (and no, it's not the dog Ringo, either - lol).