Reviews for "EEL"

set the trap

THis animation was very classic. It almost felt like an Indi film in some parts, which is why I thought it was brilliant. I thought the idea was great and not too stretched (like having more than one guy getting baited in. Seeing one die and then onther about to be baited was good enough.). I thought it was marvelous so Kreds and Kuddos to you my friend!

10/10.

P.S. I must say the Indi-ness made the movie much better. If it didn't have it, it would have been less than it was.

2nd P.S. I also really loved the detail of the eel. I thought it was great

3rd P.S. I thought, however, that maybe you should have kept "EEL" out of Caps. It did kind of feel that it stood for something. But now that I think of it, it could go with the Indi factor so nevermind

10/10 :D

Cool!

It's a little strange, but is very cool.

I thougth EEL stood for something.

When I realized that it was actually an eel, I kinda laughed and fell out of my chair, though. Great job, very surprising.

IMAGINATIVE!

What deserves front page is imaginative stuff like this rather than all that other crap ROFL. GREAT WORK!

Entertaining

I loved it, it wasn't boring at all. It had a nice hook and its plot was very cool. Very original. The only thing that you could improve on is the animation, but hey the animation wasn't bad, I liked it.