Reviews for "The 3 Second Collab"

Poor

The art quality was almost universally poor. Most of the collab segments looked like they took 3 seconds instead of lasting 3 seconds, harsh as it sounds.

Having a collaboration with such an abstract topic hurts it more than it helps it. There was nothing tying one segment to the next aside from the length, which was, as the title says, 3 seconds. It made it feel almost like watching a Warioware game, which is almost headache inducing.

The sound was almost non existent, as the song was it. It looped poorly as well, and was a little bit annoying.

Sorry, but this collab was not terrible enjoyable. I didn't even smirk at most of the humor, and it was almost universally low quality work. I can only advise to make a more cohesive collab next time, and improve your art and animation.

Mmm...

This was good, and sometimes fun, but the graphics were not so well.
3 second film does not mean you do them on 3 seconds.
It should be otherwise, like it's short, do your best.
That's why I'm giving this 4/10 2/5

Really?

So much work and time was put into creating this collab, but it seemed really off. As much as I love randomness, this wasn't so good. And not the best music video.

Ugh...

Animation/Graphics - Some were rather good. I will give you that some were very good. MOST of them were really shit though man. The animations were very spammy and most weren't good at all. The ones that were good are the only ones that got you any points from me, but the ones that were really shit greatly outnumbered the good ones in the submission.

Story/Content - Have you ever wondered what a spam flash would look like if a bunch of spammers got together and added all of their spam submissions together into one movie? Guess what. This is the outcome of that. It was basically the longest spammy flash that I have saw on newgrounds in a long time. Again, this isn't going towards some of the people in this collab. It's just going towards most of the people. Some spent their 3 seconds great and made very good pieces, while most made shit that would be considered spam.

Audio - I liked some of the sound effects that people put in their parts, but what I really disliked about this collab was you just looped the same thing over and over. This really needed some more songs to mix this thing up and make it so it wasn't so repetitive.

Overall - After all of the hype you made about this collab it really didn't live up to it man. And what a huge file size. It took forever to load. Perhaps do something about compressing the file down by perhaps optimizing the audio?

~ Review Request Club ~

Umm

The quality of this collab was very low. No part was entertaining what-so-ever. But it is okay.

Try create more