Reviews for "The 3 Second Collab"

LOL?

it was uhhh....interesting lol theres really not much to say except you guys are very.....artistic

AWWW YEAH!

that was random
like me!
IM IN THE CREDITS!!!

EPIC

Whale parts where by far the best. ;P

The Good, The Bad and the 3 Second Collab...

Well, with a collab like this one, you're going to get a real mixed bag of stuff. I would suggest that you at least try to get all of the collab pointed in the same direction for the pieces, as with 3 seconds per segment, you can add them together and make some good stuff, by two, three, or even more artists.

So there were some good gags and some bad gags and even a few downright awful segments, that really shouldn't have made it past editing. You've gone for 2-3 loops of the main tune, but you could have cut a few scenes out, giving you a better rounded submission, that reflects the abilities of the truly talented among you.

[Review Request Club]

Could've been better

There are some very good parts in this collab, but some of them are just awful and anoying (most of all those flashing images). Those parts should've never made it into finished movie.

The main problem here is that there isn't a main direction. All parts are just short 3 second clips. It's very hard to come up with a good joke if you only have 3 seconds to tell it. I think it would've been better if there was another major topic for this collab except for "it has to be 3 seconds long".

The song used in the collab is another problem. While the main tune is very nice and does fit to the collab it plays 2 and a half times during the collab. I think it would be better if you either used a song that is as long as the collab itself or if you played different tracks. It's a bit anoying to listen to the same song over and over again.

{ Review Request Club }