Reviews for "Glim"

This is such a relaxing song! I love the chill vibe it gives out...
Can't wait for the album to be released!

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man;) Hope you enjoy the album too.

AWWWW YEAH! that's what i'm talking about! I love this stuff man.

Cheers man;)

This is the stuff man. This is probably one of your best songs to date. No kidding!
I like the background ambience and the really light beat with a heavy & high pitched melody. The whole thing blends well ;D
Just one little thing I should mention (nothing about the song, it's great as it is) is the fact that this isn't really ambient. The song does have some ambient touches but overall it isn't (sorry ;o)
If you didn't know where else to put it, I know (Newgrounds doesn't have enough genre categories, too superficial :|)
Anyways, this song is great and I'm definitely eager to hear more from you. Keep going! ;D

Thanks man.
No apologies needed, if you don't think it's ambient then fair enough.

I feel bad, KB, I've lost touch with NG and a lot of the artists, and you're included...

This was instantly a favorite for me. I've always liked your work, but I like the style you've gotten into. There isn't anything I really have in complaint about the song. The percussion is fantastic, nice and light, no clipping, excellent mastering. The bass is quiet and pleasant. The higher pitched sounds have a wonderful reverb to them, and it only adds to the ambience of the whole piece.

Anything else I can say has already been said. :D

Awesome work man, I really have to keep track of you again. If this is a good judge of the whole album, I'm definitely buying!

-Kaizerwolf

Cheers, much appreciated;)

I'm surprised I never commented on this. It's so pretty. :)