Reviews for "Run fatboy, run"

good idea

can you make it so the health is more, or that the zomnies XD do less damage, but besides that it was pretty good

Entertaining, but

The background is hideous. It really killed it for me since I had to keep looking at it. But it is fun, don't get me wrong, and I really like how each gun could be leveled up and upgraded. And was it intentional that once you run a zombie that it'll latch on to you and never let go?

Great game and all...

... but the graphics are a bit eh, if you need someone to redraw this for you I can. Just message me.

It seems okay...

But I have no freaking clue how to move.

20 sec review review

After you play a while it gets entertaining, get other guns and Shit.
But still not a very good game, the bazuka suckz donky.. uses along time to fire, Then the flametrower came and I picked it up and startet flaming those turds!!YEAH EAT FIRE WIERD LOOKING PLANE THINGS!!!

Could easily be better just by adding lvl's, so give this one a 7:D GJ