Reviews for "Run fatboy, run"

i was thinking

it was good but it just sucked it was to easy, the grapics were crappy,and it hade very low veriaty of wepones so i give it a 4

I had fun!

lol your FAT and STRAPPED. hehehe im down. I loved the unlimited ammo too :D

Great game and all...

... but the graphics are a bit eh, if you need someone to redraw this for you I can. Just message me.

Entertaining, but

The background is hideous. It really killed it for me since I had to keep looking at it. But it is fun, don't get me wrong, and I really like how each gun could be leveled up and upgraded. And was it intentional that once you run a zombie that it'll latch on to you and never let go?

20 sec review review

After you play a while it gets entertaining, get other guns and Shit.
But still not a very good game, the bazuka suckz donky.. uses along time to fire, Then the flametrower came and I picked it up and startet flaming those turds!!YEAH EAT FIRE WIERD LOOKING PLANE THINGS!!!

Could easily be better just by adding lvl's, so give this one a 7:D GJ