Reviews for "[Raven] Clabtrap Hype2012"

Do you read Shakespeare the same way you read your lyrics? Duh-DA, duh-DA, duh-DA, duh-DA: you've got iambic pentameter down, now try mixing it up a little bit.

MCRaven responds:

The pentameter is your heartbeat getting quicker and quicker as the time for you and I to go head to head draws near. Best of luck noble adversary!

"shit can always change you know im not exactly bainless"
It almost seems intentional due to its placement.

Really dope hype track though. It's nice to see a good flow like this.

MCRaven responds:

Hahah! I just copy/pasted the raw lyrics I wrote up at 3 in the morning, pretty ironic though lmao! Appreciate that bruv, keep tuned.

Hmm...nice work commonwealth punk. It's going to be fun to watch you get schooled by real N.America artists. good luck in the competition kid

MCRaven responds:

Good luck to you too fatty mcburger! See you in the comp!