Reviews for "Parasite X"

I liked it

I thought it had good game play i liked the was the camera was locked in kind of closely to your parasite. That way you couldn't see all of the blood cells all of the time which i thought made it a bit mire challenging. I also thought i was a more original kind of idea keep up the good work.

unbelivable responds:

Thanks alot! also incase you dident know press and hold space bar to zoom out and get a better grip of your surroundings.

Nice

Luv It GREAT job it Hellovaddicting game 19Milllon score

unbelivable responds:

Thanks man~!

Nice

The reason why I gave it a 10/10 because this is just an addictive game I mean I played to level 17 but then I quit cause I realize that nothing will change but the quantity of so-called "blood cells"... Okay you need ideals man like viruses attacking you to keep you from the "Infected Blood" that you can kill and when you go to the next level it means to the next level. Make the backgrounds different or something. Like your fighting off viruses through a body or something. No offense to women but this game was like a tampon soaking up blood plain and blunt. Just add stuff and take away stuff iight. Looking forward to a PX-2

culd be better

it wasnt all to good. but you culd have added more then you did.i culd not tell the diffrence beetwen the upgrades i upgraded sevrel time i did not see much difference

WOW!

This game is F'IN CRAZY GOOD!!!!!