Reviews for "Parasite X"

Great game overall =)

It was an excellent game overall. IMO you should lower the upgrade costs of a few upgrades like Bomb Firerate, .025 for 2500 is a bit over the top =P But other then that it was awesome =)

Addicting

Very simple, very fun. That's the way I like it ^_^ I got 20k kills and to level 31 before I just stopped, I could have gone on forever. It's a one of a kind game, but I don't think I'll ever play it again. Still awesome.

fun but too continuous

i enjoyed the challenge, different concept to a lot of games like this as normally its stopping fighting warriors getting into some kind of building however there isn't any great change in the levels except the amount of parasites. maybe different types of parasite?

Great game

this was a great game, albeit a liite weird. very neat concept. need bomb reload timer and upgrades where you can see the change

That's what I'm looking for!

Thank you for making that game! I'm #6 on the Impossible highscores! I love the game! You should make a sequal except you could be against other colors.
(Ex. Blue, white, green, orange, purple , and yellow!)