Reviews for "Somnium"

Seems he played to much video games ;)

Very good, the music fits to the scene and the message is clear even without much words. Of course I don't mean the video games :D
Very creative, good luck in your contest.

wow! Impressive!

You did a fantastic job with this. You asked me about how the music went...it went well with the overall theme of the flash and fit well with each scene. The animation was fairly smooth and combined with the music, pulled me into watching it fully, the small bit of live action you added towards the end was cool as well. Good job with this, your getting better. 5/5 10/10.

Awesome~

I loved the opening credits, looks very realistic and with some great colours. And the music was perfect, too. The graphics could use some work, but your animation was still rockin~ You have my vote!

Wow is right.

You can tell that you spent a lot of time and effort on this piece. I really enjoyed watching. The music was beautiful, and it fit the video perfectly.

Nice job!!!

Love the ending reminds me of a tool video