Reviews for "Somnium"

wow! Impressive!

You did a fantastic job with this. You asked me about how the music went...it went well with the overall theme of the flash and fit well with each scene. The animation was fairly smooth and combined with the music, pulled me into watching it fully, the small bit of live action you added towards the end was cool as well. Good job with this, your getting better. 5/5 10/10.

....

Anyone who does not give this a 10 is WAY too critical.
The animation was great. At first, i was wondering what it was all about when it was all white, but then it turned color and i was like WHOA!
The place right after the whiteness reminded me of Turok 2 where you went to some space thingie and put in all the stone tablets to fight the last boss.
All in all, a wonderful flash.
I especially like the name Somnium. I'm taking latin this year, and i can use this word as a link. Thank you very much for helping me to boost my grade :)

RPGsrok responds:

My schools never offered latin... I just used a dictionary for this XD Haven't played Turok 2, but I guess its a good connotation, so thats cool. Glad you liked how the animation varied, I thought that worked very well. Thanks for watching.

Fantastic.

The overall presentation was wonderful- extremely dream like. I absolutely adore that music; it's so haunting yet beautiful. The actually animation was very nice as well, smooth, and nicely paced. The way the character walked through all those different worlds was cool looking, and gave the animation a sense of progress.

My complaints are the somewhat odd-looking closeups, and some of the effects. (Mainly when the little blue sparks were shooting out of his arms)

Fantastic job so far. A teeny bit of improvement on the faces, and you'll be all set!

RPGsrok responds:

Glad you liked it. I think the variation of animation style throughout the worlds worked quite well. My people need work - I'm well aware. The blue sparks in the background I thought were good, but I see what you mean about the ones from his arms. Thanks for being specific about the critique, it really helps. I hope you'll look forward to my next project. Thanks for watching.

amazing

WOW. O.o

That... was quite something.
I liked it a lot. This whole world you created and the way you showed it to us. The music was really good too.

Wow totally inspirational

Nice work. I loved the song and the art and loved the ending where you quote Einstein (and that part before but won't give it away). Really fine work

Gratz