Reviews for "Somnium"

Awesome~

I loved the opening credits, looks very realistic and with some great colours. And the music was perfect, too. The graphics could use some work, but your animation was still rockin~ You have my vote!

that was awesome

the music was really awesome, I recommend uploading that to the audio portal. It made the animation come alive. Everything was so vivid to start with though. The music just added that perfect touch to it. Also, your character reminded me of a character I made in one of my writings xD. I enjoyed it greatly, and I hope to see mind blowing animations like these more often. Good luck on the contest!

wow

great work. this is amazing. definately worth my time seeing. it is no wonder you have a 4.00 score. the colors were amazing, and the 'camera angles' were rockin. plus the twist at the end gave it an original yet familiar touch. brilliant.

hmm

it didnt play the audio for me the first time,

but any ways this is one of my pet peeves man! The fact that the movie makes you sit and watch 60 seconds worth of crap before it even starts! I am on the internet, I dont want sit a watch 60 seconds of words on the screen before a movie starts that may well be shit.. its okay for theatrical movies to do this because you pay 10 bux to see the damn movie and you wont just leave because of opening credits.. but for a flash movie..

haha, ok n e ways, I had to get that off my chest... good movie though, very creative mind you have.

:D love

I really liked it, my favourite part was the red cloak ripples were awesome!!!
everything else was great, except the end hug her arms go to one side of him... apart from that :D mmmm Excelent