Reviews for "Somnium"

Brilliant

Yes indeed. Very creative, very well articulated. I enjoyed it greatly and know exactly where you are coming from. Please keep up the solid, good work!

Nice job!!!

Love the ending reminds me of a tool video

I get it!

He's Jesus!? right?

Nic animation but plz come up with original cinamtography, becuse the same shots onevry NG video gets alittle tiring

nicely done

very nice work and i apprechiated the "camera" techniques with actual depth of field... nicely done and yes the music was fitting. good work. good luck with the contest!

Wow is right.

You can tell that you spent a lot of time and effort on this piece. I really enjoyed watching. The music was beautiful, and it fit the video perfectly.