For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Somnium"

Awesome

Love the art, and the open interpretation. All of the door scenes remind me of Kansas's The Wall which is an epic song. It's rather sad that in today's society being "different" is looked down upon, and having an imagination is a superfluous to your TV watching (or blankly staring) skill.

ohh...

I LOVE IT! the art was awesome. i cant belive how much i love this. i think the point behind it was even better then the flash its self. (and thats saying something) 5/5 10/10 fav

amazing

just one of the best works of art on this site, simply incredible. I only gave you a nine because of the ending. You have a great imagination, its a gift. Use it wiseley.

very good

Its good to have flash movies who's goal is not violance and swearing. there should be also more flash movies that can be viewed by all ages. in my opnion. so you get all 10 stars and the song it was okay is just those songs are not much of my taste but it whas good :)

Nice