Reviews for "Somnium"

Interesting, and almost really cool

I lliked the transitions and animation style. However, despite how nice it was, the audio track(s) was sometimes off, making it sound really odd (like after he walks through the red gate). That, adn teh final bit with the live-action. It was an okay idea, but should have been way shorter.

that was pretty hot stuff

i think that the movie was really cool and the dream was awesome too. the person got more detailed and then got, like, super powers or something coolulatious like that. WOW! Nice!!!

Eh.

This was really choppy on my machine. Cool idea but could have been done better. Keep at it.

RPGsrok responds:

Did you try viewing it on medium or low quality? The graphics are somewhat complex; viewing on high quality settings would result in choppiness. If the problem remains, I dunno what to do, sry.

Really Cool

this is a really cool movie and I really liked it right up untill the end the bit with that guy (who I'm guessing is you) in kinda spouiled it for me it just didn't fit you know? but all in all a good flash 5/5 8/10 and I hope to see more of your work soon!

Enjoyable flash

Great art, at the first part i was wondering why put so much detail in the rest and not the character. and then the door was opened. the music fitted the flash. the only problem i had was the real time ending, i mean it fits this flash really well. but to me and i know people would agree, people come here to escape reality not to be reminded of it. otherwise i really good flash.