Reviews for "Somnium"

Nice Intro ;)

Nice intro :p
did u maked it with a garage band xd

Wow

That was very genious work!

that was cool

the different styles as you progress through the doors was cool and interesting, but there really wasn't a reason for watching the animation, no story, I am the kind of guy that if nothing strikes my attention about 2 min in i turn it off, luckily upon entering the first door it got cool, but still no story and the twist or conclusion was his dream, easily predicted from the begining, but all in all a good animation.

RPGsrok responds:

I am aware that this particular movie has quite little story. My other works are more developed in that respect. The theme of the contest I was entering the movie in was "wow" and I had to work with that. The dream thing was indeed predictable, but I still think it made a point. I'm glad you liked how I tried to make different moods with the animation though. Thanks for sticking with it past those first 2 minutes!

Seems he played to much video games ;)

Very good, the music fits to the scene and the message is clear even without much words. Of course I don't mean the video games :D
Very creative, good luck in your contest.

This is great!

I was blown away with how much attention was paid to things like timing and pacing of the story! Even the intro had an incredible amount of attention to detail! You don't need any advice from me just keep making these things ...