Reviews for "Somnium"

very awesome

The transitions from door to door were amazing, and such a great idea. The end was also a great way for having it all come together and make sense. Music was nice, it did go along with what was happening, very cool. Quite entertaining :)

WOW pretty cool

I liked it simple the best bit was when he woke up the graphics there were soo so real lol
not really my cuppa tea to be honest
but it looked awesome I think you used the linear and radial fill a bit too much though solid colours sometimes work better (y)

loved it

especially the opening credits, i loved the way u did them.
definately goin in my bookmarks =]

Great Work

Great work, all in all, except perhaps for the end in "real life" that is quite... well... perhaps not in the same "mood" as everything else. Thus the missing star.
But except for that, truly awesome, in the litteral way.

Amazing :]

That was ridiculously moving. the animation was stunning and the concept was even better :D and as for the music goes, It sounded great!

I haven't really seen anything by you but this, but you can be sure I'm going to go see what you have to offer.

This was a marvelous animation, I can't wait to see more :D