Reviews for "Repair"

Classical instrumental DnB...nice flow and rhythms..some good variations..well,the music is good.But i prefer DnB with a bit more agressive drums.5 it is though. :)

Thanks. d:
You can expect "Flaw" to be a lot more aggressive.

Loving the chilled vibe to it, nice work! :D

Alloud responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. :>

when i tried to play this track, my rubix cube fell off my desk and solved itself, chuck norris died from epicness, my house learned to walk, and my car went in to space!

Haha. +1

It's like your an astronaut in a space station and it's your duty to save your crew by repairing the hull before the time runs out!

Alloud responds:

That sounds like a lot of responsibility. D:

Nice job, I'm really liking the chord progression and the upbeat vibe! Great work with all of the synths, this has a very unique sound for DnB, which is very welcome! My only complaint is that the kick and snare feel a bit weak when they enter at the 'drop', maybe including some more sub bass frequencies or finding better samples would fix this, but it's honestly a personal preference thing. Stellar work overall!

Alloud responds:

Good to know. I wasn't sure with the percussion since it had sounded fine on my headphones but was a little bass heavy on my speakers. I'll try changing things up a bit in the final mix. Thanks dude.