Reviews for "Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School"

Funny how after you massage her leg (not even her ankle), she just shows you the goods.

For a rich woman, she has the body of what any straight guy wants in a girl. I gotta say, her form is nice, and you can see when she rides on you. When it's doggy time, however, it looks kinda weird.

I gotta say, the music that plays during the touching minigame is really good, I like it. I find it alluring when she falls down and it shows her panties along with a position that just screams for sex. I also find it funny when the owner suddenly shows up during the sex and joins in like that. I liked the female forms of the pleasure meter, very nice touch and something not seen in any other MnF games I've seen.

This ending is nice, overall. I gotta say it's quite a fun game, with some good music. I kinda hate the music that plays during the sex part, but that shouldn't be too bad.

Emily *heart*- I love a girl with stamina!

Surprised how great this basic-track, no options game is, when it's so early. Mostly Vad's careful attention to detail (the doggy is a bit short, graphic realization wise, but the cowgirl sex is great, her lips spreading with the entry in a great way, speeds of fucking beautifully done, etc.)

Like the female forms for the pleasure meter - never sure on Vad's games whether it's male or female pleasure measured, let's pretend both!, but in any case, great presentation.

Love the surprise double ending ~ and the cute bit of sentimentality at the very end. Vad - do more closing splashes! :D

Holly shit! I'm so hard now. Mr Foo is lucky old bastard.

too short but i love!!!!!

this a very arousing game makes me horny just looking at it. Yay!!!!