Reviews for "Meet'N'Fuck: Dance School"

I wonder how she dances with those giant tits

game is fun but a little hard. in what order does the second part go.

I have to say that Emily is very beautiful but Mr. Foo must have premature ejaculation. He joined Jeremy and Emily in a threesome and came in less than 30 seconds! LOL! Nice job, btw.

OMG I lLOVE meet n' fuck i played all of the meet n' fuck games so many times and btw i am a girl

Loved it.

I loved how kinky Emily is that she just went along with Jeremy pimping her out to Mr. Foo and let the two of them gangbang her. I really wish that had been expanded into a whole sequence of Emily servicing Mr. Foo to get Jeremy's debts canceled/Mr. Foo and Jeremy gangbanging her in different positions.

I'm also a big fan of the option of where to cum in these games. I love creampieing the girl.