For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Random Kingdom"

Awsome!

"If you dont beat the game in 8 seconds your head will be crushed" Now that was awsome, Make more but focus it more on SAW.

There Is A Booomb

Better Get Out Of Here XD

wtf

that was ................different.

awesome

out of all that the only thing wrong i saw with it is that you were playing kh with a ps3 isnt it a ps3 game

wait...

wait... this is getting only 10!!?!?! i don't get it! i 'm not saying this flash is bad , it has some parts that are totaly awesome but it's short and those parts are about 2 or 3. i may have seen too many funny things but i still get some laughter out of me and this, my friend, is mediocre but i don't diminish your work. it's great but there is better. you got a good imagination and maybe if you work some more you will get awesome flash!