Reviews for "Shirt N' Pants"

Too short

The animation was too short, but I will say the animation itself was good at least. Word of advice, if you're going to make flashes only lasting a few seconds, have a bunch of explosions or something.

O.....k.

It's obvious that you guys know what you're doing...especially the "pants" artist.

But...are you trying to make a statement here, of some sort? Is there some sort of inside joke going on here?

Or were you two just...bored?

Kinda wondering why this is on the front page, is all. In itself, objectively speaking, this is pretty uninteresting, and kinda comes off as half-assed.

...ok...

yeah nice mini... too bad there was nothign too it but small animations...

Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!

Ok then. I got a very very tiny chuckle out of thise because I'm sitting here thinking... Why the hell would someone even bother. I ended up giving you a 3 because your animation was atleast really good. Other than that, all i can say is FAIL! ; p

Luis responds:

ok sounds fair. atleast we managed to wrestle a 3 out of you.

*yawn*

wut was that supposed to even be about lol, but, i guess it had some good animation in it but it was realy weird so that i give u a 3....