Reviews for "Shirt N' Pants"

uh.

i dont know why... but i laughed at the pants harder than the shirt...

yes...im weird like that.

all of your flashes make me LAUGH.

lmao

What a crappy name for an awesome animation like this! It's smooth, clear and creative, with great voice and sound to it, and such a tiny filesize for it as well, pretty amazing actionpacked flash this is, keep up the great work!

-cd-

Epic.

Wow, I'm not sure if it's because I've been up for almost 24 hours now, or if someone spiked my lemonade, but both of those segments made me laugh pretty hard.

Heck, maybe it's both.

12/10 for accomplishing the mission and making me laugh while doing so. :D

Short and to the point.

I enjoyed this flash because it didn't waste my time with unnecessary character development and plot transitions. It starts and says "here is my joke, enjoy it!" I thought the shirt one was funnier, and the AwesomeYay icon on the shirt was something to look out for. I liked the pants scene as well, three seconds of animation, just the way I like it. SardonicSamurai was a good choice for the voice, he is very talented at that. Anyway, all of you keep up the great work!

Well...

For what it is, it's good. It's just that there isn't much to it. Some nice fluid animation, but it does only last about 5 seconds for each clip. I understand it was only a little animation competition, but it still would have been nice to have some accompanying sound effects, especially for the Shirt section.

Still, good job guys!