Reviews for "Shirt N' Pants"

...

good job

What happened?

If this was a lot longer it would've been a lot better; but the way it is, I don't understand how it reached front page.

wat?

this didnt really make much sence....i liked the idea but i think it should be alot longer...

Shirt and Pants...and, wait, what happened?

Personally, I think this flash could have a lot of potential.

The scores people have been giving, in my view are very low... for this, you know? I've seen SOO much worse flashes then this.... And I have the scars to prove it.

But, .....yeah, I will agree on what other people are saying: The flash is too short, and it doesn't make a lot of sense. Had it been longer, or if there was some sort of narrative, I would have enjoyed it more. I actually thought it was going to be a battle of some sort before watching.... so, yea, I was a little disappointed.

The animation is the best part of the movie; thats were all my points are going. Keep working towards a longer, more coherent flash, and I think you'll produce some really good stuff.

-Bro.A.

O.....k.

It's obvious that you guys know what you're doing...especially the "pants" artist.

But...are you trying to make a statement here, of some sort? Is there some sort of inside joke going on here?

Or were you two just...bored?

Kinda wondering why this is on the front page, is all. In itself, objectively speaking, this is pretty uninteresting, and kinda comes off as half-assed.