Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

This was amazing!

I've never played anything so smooth that was a 3D racing game before. Very nice work making this. Great use of background music. Great work with this game. It would be cool if it were possible to race other people online or something.

Great game

awesome graphics but try boost buttons or guns or something cool like that

excellent

great job!! I love racing games! Still one of my all time favorites is F-Zero and this is the first game that comes close to resembling that game. I also loved the graphics and sound. You did a great job on having the reflection of the setting sun in your eyes while your racing around the track. that was a great touch to add. over all, very good game! Hope to see some jumps and more vehicle selections and of course more race tracks!!! can't wait for the second one!! excellent job.

lots needed!!

it could use custom colors to switch the looks of the car and an option to make a custom race track probably even loops or a huge field to practice and screw around even weapons to buy after you win each race? obstacles.... ooh grenade gun, flame thrower different speeds of a boost upgrade health, shield practice mode trophies if you get in 1st 2nd or 3rd like other racing games, areas where you could fall off options to change the controls, ((DOES IT HAVE A PAUSE BUTTON??)) maby for the next one, even look at items from other racing games and incoperate it with this one.... IT Rocks but it has some bugs its slow.. for the first few seconds though...

cool

its really addicting for me but there isnt very many thingsto choose from like you could add a tournament mode, more cars and tracks and difficulty levels like NOVICE, ADVANCED, EXPERT AND EXTREME.
also i noticed that some times the start doesnt appear so im stuck looking at the start of the track but good any way 10