Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

everyone else said took my kinks!

BUT there is still one more problem! if you noticed while you were playing every car goes the same speed on straight aways i had the yellow racer and the red racer was in first! on the straight away i could not catch up we were going at the same speed! but the handling u did well cuz each car was harder to drive! all in all the game was good but like what he said add some weight to the cars...... great game though need more levels!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Heh, the graphics are great and all.. but the gameplay is really shoddy. The turns and bends are all sharp corners, leaving the player bouncing about. Even the cpus look funny when they suddenly turn 90 degrees. Another issue was the, I guess it can be called this, depth of field. You really can't seem more than what's immediately ahead of you -- in fact, there isn't even course mini-map anywhere on the hud. All in all, leaves me wanting to go back and play Wipeout 2097.

looks good, but doesn't feel quite as good to play

Recently, I have been waiting for an excellent flash racing game. However, I am sad to say that the wait continues.

The best part of this game is the graphics, which are probably the best of any flash racer I've seen so far. The feel of the game, however, is the main thing that stops this being great. It's not bad, but the handling is too twitchy, the AI too basic, and a lack of features all add up to stop me from really enjoying this game.

Don't take this too badly; it's VERY hard to make a good racing game, particularly in Flash. I still think that this game is enjoyable to some extent, so I'll give you credit for that.

Ok, I guess

I could play this game, but I have a few suggestions. Maybe make the collision models of cars smaller, the way they are right now is confusing, because more often than not I bump into another car without actually hitting it. Also, I find the lack of radar on any sort of device showing me where my opponents are annoying.

Other than that, the game is great, keep up the good work.

Love the 3D-ness

I hope we will see more and more flash games using this kind of graphics engine, 3D is one thing many of them are lacking.
Personally I didn't like the gameplay itself but I applaud your design. I think more physics would help a lot.