Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

everyone else said took my kinks!

BUT there is still one more problem! if you noticed while you were playing every car goes the same speed on straight aways i had the yellow racer and the red racer was in first! on the straight away i could not catch up we were going at the same speed! but the handling u did well cuz each car was harder to drive! all in all the game was good but like what he said add some weight to the cars...... great game though need more levels!

Boring...

I hate race games, but i must give you a good score for the 3D graphics.

Ok, I guess

I could play this game, but I have a few suggestions. Maybe make the collision models of cars smaller, the way they are right now is confusing, because more often than not I bump into another car without actually hitting it. Also, I find the lack of radar on any sort of device showing me where my opponents are annoying.

Other than that, the game is great, keep up the good work.

It was OK

It's a pretty good game, but i would recommend a map so you can see the other racers, and more of a difference between vehicles. Also you could have some penalty for hitting the sides, because it doesn't slow you down and you can use it to your advantage. Unless you were trying to do that, then never mind.

Certainly a good start

its a good start. however its not tht great. to make it better u could make three laps per race (6 is too long) make penaltys for crashing into the sides and make it so tht it doesnt swerve as much. hope u find these helpful! :)