Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

nice

games awsome but sorta short

Awsome.

I have never seen a 3D engine like this before in flash, truly a masterpiece 10/10.
to the people who say that they don't like the graphics, to simple or whatever, you try making a working 3D engine in flash -.-

F-ZERO Remake anyone?

GREAT GAME!! Nice graphics but it could use a little more music and maybe a health meter because I KEEP BOUNCING OFF WALLS

NOICE!

COOL BUT KINDA SHORT. Tha backdrops were really cool too.

This game is pretty good!

Other than the cool background and the tracks, you vehicles do need a little more work! I like the game because it's slightly competitive, but not too much....

I believe you need more racers in there, with better settings and stuff too,
And you know in some racers you see that Separate track above in the Left or Right top screen, I like to look off on that because that's where your at and the others are at. Oh you should add more things too, like power ups, and people, you just have empty stands, they look like pre-qualifiers, I wonder what they actally would look like, maybe characters sort of like the ones off of Jak X

I don't know, but I see great potential to this game!!!
it is now a fav. of mine!!