For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 225 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

Slick gameplay

Feels like a solid game, but I think the tracks we're quite poor and not suitable for the game.

O-o

nice stuff... remembers me to play f-zero again :P

The best 3D racing gaming I have ever seen!!!!

10 out of 10 because of how smooth the race was. Truly amazing! I still can't believe it is even a flash game. This game deserves to be put on 50 best games of all time or at least be put on the best of the week.

This was amazing!

I've never played anything so smooth that was a 3D racing game before. Very nice work making this. Great use of background music. Great work with this game. It would be cool if it were possible to race other people online or something.

Awesome.

Pros:

-Gameplay: Great, I love the way each match started. And it was 3D!
-Graphics: 3D Graphics?! Total win.
-Glitches: There were no glitches so you win, sir.

Cons:

-I didn't really see anything except for the AI.

Suggestions:

-Maybe next time you could have the cars get items. like Mario Kart, and you could press spacebar to throw them.
-Also you could have online play
-Maybe even a look-back feature. That would be great!

Over all 5/5 10/10