Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

everyone else said took my kinks!

BUT there is still one more problem! if you noticed while you were playing every car goes the same speed on straight aways i had the yellow racer and the red racer was in first! on the straight away i could not catch up we were going at the same speed! but the handling u did well cuz each car was harder to drive! all in all the game was good but like what he said add some weight to the cars...... great game though need more levels!

bit borning

i like the arcade style graphics but t's a bit too boring to keep playing

Nice retro look, gameplay needs serious work

Two main things to improve on:

1. Give the vehicles some weight to them. Right now a feather touch sends them flying all over and not only creates the impression that they are made of paper, but also means that even a minor mistake throws you completely out of control.

2. More gradual acceleration. This kind of ties into point 1, but I think it's important enough to mention separately. Despite constantly being thrown out of control, I never really fell far behind because returning to full speed took a fraction of a second.

Nice work on the visuals though. Would fit right in sitting next to Starfox.

...

not bad but poor in graphics and too easy
and i think also the should be less laps for each race,otherwise it becomes too repetitive
anyway the idea is very good...

Needs better physics

Because the was no traction at all. i know it was a hovercar but it felt really weird to play