For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

Pretty good

But not best racing game I have played...

reminds me of F-Zero

good game. The graphic style is excellent, especially for flash. But it does feel a little... empty.

That Was Fun

Really I enjoyed Playin This game But It Should Be Called Bumper Racers Because The Walls That You Always Run into bump you away and if you bounce at the Right Angle you will Bounce Back Into The Road Without even Turning Its a Really Cool trick
Note This is A Tip Use It

awesome game

very fun..the music wasn't the best, but it got the job done..fix the "pinball" effect the last guy pointed out..and i noticed that on the 2nd and 3rd track it was saying i was getting passed, but i never saw a car go by..don't know if it was just my computer or what, but if others are having this problem please fix it..

awesome game, keep up tyhe good work

Pinball

It's a fun game, but two complaints.

1. Music didn't really get you hyped-up.

2. I felt like I was in some wierd pinball game when ever I hit anything. Just consant bouncing everywhere. Fix this one and the rest will be tolerable.