Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

Excellent!

The graphics are brilliant, the gameplay is a little dull and could do with some speed up pads or something, controls handled beautifully.

nice

aint the best be nice if there was upgrades and armor you can buy to make car look cool and like account to log on and all that
paint your car multiplayer races? lol
but still fun for few plays
i won first time lawl

where are all the __________?

upgrades? jumps? customization? power-ups? more maps? outside graphics? different vehicles?
very plain...but for a plain game the graphics are alright.

nice

nice little 3D game here, better than any other 3D game ive seen on this NG..

Average

There have been other 3D games but this is only a little bit better. It seems to me like you just made this as fast as you could to make one of the first 3D racing games on Newgrounds. I liked it, but it's just another really basic racing game made into 3D.

The only problem I had with the game besides the simplicity is the handling. The handling is too slippery to be able to go at the speed of the leaders while managing to make turns without hitting the walls and bouncing off of them like a pinball. The steering is way too loose, you slide around and bounce off everything and whenever you try to make a turn you overdo it and bounce off the inside wall.

So changes you should make: Tighten the handling and add more tracks, cars, perhaps a tournament mode etc.