Reviews for "Xenon Prime Racing"

NEAT-O!

Great work! It reminds me of F-zero as mentioned below and soon enough above. For 3-D on flash the graphics are nothing but Grade a quality. But hud could use some improvement but that aint enough to mark you down a star!

Pretty good

Ahhh the simple days of F Zero. I had no problems running the game, it ran fast and smoothly. The graphics were pretty good and i didn't mind the music, but it got boring kind of fast. No boost system or items, no breaks or level gimmicks- just a straight forward racer, which is OK (and you did good) but its just not enough to satisfy for more than a few minutes.

How about an MMO version?

That'd be schweet.

Good

The game graphics are cool, there is a lot of room for improvement here, but hey, it's a 3D flash game, so I guess is more than complicated here, but there is no excuse not to put a progress bar of the map, or a map, a speedometer... a more interesting HUD overall.

The sound effects are nearly non-existant, no engine suond, no buttons sound, no narrator, there is also a lot of improvement room here.

The music fits more in a "Driving Miss Dasy" kinda racing game, it should be more oriented towards a futuristic sci-fi tecnological hovering hi-tech cars racing game like this one :P

The gameplay is very nice for this kind of game, I have played other racing games and this one is very good in that aspect. Comparing it to F-Zero or Wipeout is natural due to its theme, design, etc, so your game will always be "not as good as f-zero", kinda difficult to be objective here for most people. But objectively, the AI is not that good, this alowed you to pick the hiPower/lowHandling car and just go forward being a little careful not hitting the walls and win easily.

Street Fighter 3 New generation comes to mind, like Capcom always did, the next, and the next afert that one will be huge improvements.

Looking forward to to xpr2 (and 3) I expect to see boosters, kickass music, more sounds (!), more cars, characters, and maybe some story :)

Very cool.