Reviews for "Bills Adventures EPS 3"

Rock on!

This is some serious shit, man! I loved the crazy last part, it is totally my type of humour.

I can only suggest downloading profecional audio recording software (cool-edit, cubase or anything of the sort) and make some audio-tracks first, then just animate over the tracks. This greatly improves comedic timing and helps the voice-acting off its "fresh off the mic" feel. You also have more power over the sound-effects and background music.

Other than that, this is perfect. I hope this series lives long and kicks newgrounds ass.

LOL

i love this!!! the dude on the tv laughs like peter griffen xD MORTAL KOMBAT! =D

awesome

this was super funny and I love the characters. I don't care what anyone says I love the unique style of the graphics, don't change a thing!

YEAH! Kick Finch in the BALLS

That Gay Bastard

LOL

Once again...the random style of the Day Brothers has captured my heart and ticked my funny bone.

Thanks so much for continuing your wacky adventures in the world of cartooning.
Though I feel that this episode's ending was a bit rushed...and copying movie references isn't my thing.

But keep it up you two!

Star in an epic movie together!

I can see it now...

The Super Day Brothers!

A Parody of Mario brothers staring you two.

Mark alraedy did Zelda...why not Mario Brothers?

That way BOTH of you can be in it.

And don't forget to add an antagonist (Finch)

and Cookie Monster...please include him.

Thanks Dude
.........\..............(
...........\.............\
SHAKA!

lol

was heaps funny as always never dissapoints