Reviews for "Hamlet - Act Five"

Funny and educating (?)

Hey... got me good laughs and an awesome summary of Hamlet... hahaha Never got to enjoy the play, but this will do... ahhahaha

well, I liked it

Always had a soft spot for Shakespeare (+ 1 nerd point).
you did this well...
the parts where, i think it was you, that made an appearance...was kind of abstract, but other than that, all was good.
hooray for pokemon battles.

PeteGrammarman responds:

That wasn't me, but rather a creepy friend of mine. I don't want people to go around thinking that I look like him. Thanks for the review.

Death

by laughter. Then maybe I, too, can receive a well thought out line by Horatio (nice CSI reference). Excellent job for a something that had to meet a deadline. The text in between parts was a little excessive at times, but overall it kept my interest peaked and I couldn't stop laughing!

I demand my 12 minutes back. >:C

Lol really funny you should make another one about Romeo & Juliet

PeteGrammarman responds:

You chose to waste those 12 minutes, I cannot give them back to you. Also, I don't really like Romeo & Juliet, my least favorite of the 2 Shakespeares I've read.

Good.:]

I laughed at some points; very random ahahaa. The only thing I have to say is that the lip syncing, though you probably know this, is pretty off. It's a big factor in animating. Other than that, good job and I hope you get a good grade.:]

PeteGrammarman responds:

I really wished I could do the lip-sync proper, but it had to be sacrificed to get it done faster.