Reviews for "Hamlet - Act Five"

I demand my 12 minutes back. >:C

Lol really funny you should make another one about Romeo & Juliet

PeteGrammarman responds:

You chose to waste those 12 minutes, I cannot give them back to you. Also, I don't really like Romeo & Juliet, my least favorite of the 2 Shakespeares I've read.

Amusing!

I must say, this was a very well done take on literature. It was simple, funny, but also told the main parts of the story. Kudos!

I can relate to you on making something like this for English class...I played off of Catcher in the Rye (oh god what a horrible book), but somehow got a 90. What did you get?

Nice little gem among the rough.

~Pelo

PeteGrammarman responds:

I believe I got at least a 90 on this, but I can't say for sure. And I thought Catcher in the Rye was a fine book, I'm going to watch your parody right now. Thanks for the review!

hjahahha

Im writing an essay on hamlet for my uni degree, that cheered me up so much.
I loved the CSI reference, and just the general disregard for the story in general.
2/10 for graphics LOL
10/10 for style

PeteGrammarman responds:

This review made me laugh the most, thanks.

well then. THIS IS CONVINENT

I have to make a hamlet media assignment by the 14th. :D
and this is awesome

Hahaha- Oh....

Some of it was really funny, but quite a lot of it was just plain annoying.....
But congratulations, you just bastardized Hamlet. Thank you.