Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Red Code"

Halo?

The game play was good, but it needs a storyline and an ending

nice game

he looks like master chief

Well damn

The dude before me beat me to the punch, save for the fact that I only played untill level 10 then stopped.
I was hoping the vulcan guns would have a better cool down or something, or better damage, but I didn't really see any change in them when I bought the upgrades.
Also, burst fire is too slow and inaccurate, plus the shotgun isn't as useful as it could be.
Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the game.
There were plenty of good things about it as well. It was fun enough to keep me awake another half hour or so and it does have great potential.
''Could have been better" - It's a line I use way too much, and this is no different.
Work on that burst fire and the upgrade system, and it'll be in tip-top shape.

The end?

Was a very fun game but my only problem was the end got as boring and repetative as playing risk. I mean the only thing that kept me going was the upgrades which could have graphicly changed so there was some visable upgrade besides power. And I stop after a while playing knowing that the next level would be the same thing more of the same monsters... (slowly getting bigger? maybe just my eyes). So maybe a boss if there is one then make more bosses so it will keep me playing longer. But as for this game its good but its a never ending story of the same old junk.

Ps. the Vulcan was way to useless and weak in the later lvls.

Awesome

I've played this about 10 times already and I plan on playing more later.

The only problem I have with this game is that the vulcan is useless (you can't shoot if for long enough and it takes too long to get in and out of) and the auto turret is pretty useless as well. The only way I've been able to get a decent score has been using the rifle and grenades alone. After about level 22 or so, it gets ridiculously impossible and there's no possible way to have enough energy to upgrade your core 2 items before you die. Please either make the turret's prices lower or increase their effectiveness.

All in all though, this game is excellent and I like how challenging it is. The different items show a real potential for strategy and different play styles but there is a clear 'best way' to play the game so that part suffers.

The Enemy health scales up really well but by the time the rifle costs 8000 to upgrade, it becomes impossible to survive long enough to upgrade so please decrease this upgrade cost or increase the damage of the previous teirs