Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Red Code"

great stuff

I just spent the last 3 hours on this game!

this was hard but fun!!!!

man this was tottaly fun even if i only made it to level 7 i still had fun it does'nt matter if you win or lose it only matters if you have fun ;) (or if ur still mad >:( try harder dont hack this game hackas! >: > 10/10

(\_/)
(o.o)
=D

Difficult Tactical Defense game

Well i managed to reach 21 level(highscore rank 1560 lol).I played with my rifle as primary weapon and did 9 level upgrade and grenade as secondary with 7 level.I upgraded my autocanon 3 times when i was overun in level 10,16 and 21 but i think was not nice move to do.I think i should keep all money to upgrade main and secondary weapons..My strategy was to run in the beginning to the stage nuke em first with bombs then play with rifle till he was run out of energy and then switch back to bombs.I was hitting only ground mobs and then air if i had the time(bombs hit also air from the splash).Also i was retreating back slowly and only enter ship as last resort.1h playtime for me i will try again this game for sure.10/10

Very well inspired, but you tried too hard

Very well done, love the design, maybe if the upgrades were a tad easier to get I would have made it past level 11, other than that great game, it deserves a sequel

pretty damn good, but i do believe it's unbeatable. I died at level 13. Needs more updrades