Reviews for "locoroco flash minigame"

Njee

Fun game, good sounds BUT it was too hard.. i could only fix 2 of the levels.
And you should make a conrol choose thing, i think the game would be easier if the controls where inverted

kerb responds:

i know what you mean - it gets easier when you get the hang of it. it was important for us to try and emulate the way that the PSP version plays as close as possible and that also times a while to get used to.

kawaii sou desu na!

and the controls aren't bad either. it gets a -little- getting used to, but it's doable. I've never played locoroco myself, so this flash game is really great for someone who doesn't want to buy the original, hehe. (what, the second one's coming out!) I like that the musical instruments are added with each flower you have bloom. I'll assume the real game is like that too, which lets me see why everyone's so addicted to the game. is it really short though? hopefully your sequel will be longer. i loved the music though.

kerb responds:

hey cheers for the constructive review - yeah Locoroco 2 on the PSP is heavily based around the music which changes as you achieve various things within the game. We tried to bring that concept into this flash minigame as best as possible (we were really lucky that Playstation have allowed us to play beta versions for a while now - theres so many more features that we couldn't cram in even a fraction of them into this flash version though!)