Reviews for "Doom Triple Pack"

A Conversion Revolution...

Heh, great job guys! First perfect emulation i've played on Flash (and a great game to do it for)

Awesome!

Some of the secrets were mssing though. Example: On E1M1, there should be a switch to allow you to get the megaarmor instead of having to go the long way.

Anyway, great job!

awesome

Its kinda weird to know that even after all there yeats I can still remember some cheat codes and every secret location...

Great

Great great great!
And what the fuck is wrong with all those people who are giving a bad review because they don't have flash 10?! WTF! Are all you idiots wandering around the web with flash 1.0 crying and throwing your floppy disks in frustration?

Wow.

It has been so long since I've played this that I had forgotten how awesome it was. Good times. Thank you!