Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sketched - Super Bored"

love it keep it up

Ive seen all of your work and you have the potential to be a great flash artist as you may already know, but you need to submit more submissions!!! good job :D

These 'Sketched' films are brilliant

Keep up the good work

amazing

i laughed my ass off! i think this is so far your best short. but i also love your other animations. those dialogues are so hilarious. i*m looking forward to see more funny stuff from you

Wow

I mean I've seen this humor before but not on Newgrounds. unlike every body else on Newgrounds you can make people laugh with out perverted humor, outrages language and constant shouting. I am seriously going to just... like put you on my contacts and vote your stuff 5/5 everyday! you need to be at the top of newgrounds.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Wow, thanks so much. I really do love the NG community because of all the supportive people like yourself, it's the kind of stuff that keeps me from going insane as I animate the next short. Haha. Thanks again.

Just gets better and better

I really enjoyed the increasing humour, you didnt shoot all your funny bullets in the first four seconds, so i got to enjoy the falsh all the way through. Freezer-Burn was awesome, and both characters maintained their characters throughout so it felt familiar too. i really, really liked it, 5/5.