Reviews for "Goku Begining"

pretty good

cant wait till its done

8 for effort

it was good.

I like it

Considering its not finished yet i quite like it, Nice Sprites and gotta love teen gohan XD
Im Guessing your gonna add sound effects? and make it longer?
This has a lot of potential and i'd love to see it finished
~Added to Favs~
Good Job!

Pretty cool.

But sound would've really helped this. Also, why no DBZ sounds? I understand it's not finished, but presentation still counts.

Nice start

I really like sprite animation, but the lack of music and sound effects is REALLY REALLY disappointing. You did such a good with the animation, but without sound it's lacking. Since you said it's not done yet I'll give you the benefit of a doubt, but just a friendly suggestion, "Goku Beginning: preview" Would be make a more appropriate title, that way people won't expect a full built Flash.

Looking forward to the complete version. Nice touch with the Madness guy in there. 5/10, you'll get the other 5 when the full version comes out ;)