Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

Nice

Haha that was pretty good. Got a laugh out of me at the end. Solid animation, good sounds, although the voices were a bit quiet at times. I liked it.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks. I don't know why, but the voices were kind of screwy when I was recording them. Audacity was being kind of a pain in the ass, and some voices and sounds ended up louder than others when they really shouldn't have. Oh well, I still think the movie turned out pretty good!

Hahaha!

It was GREAT! What makes it even funnier is that this is what happend to me. Well somewhat (I didn't drink out of the toilet or throw a stapler into somebody's eye). But still I did get really addicted to that game. It is an awesome game, though. Anyways I loved the flash! Your game parodys are so funny, don't stop making 'em!

Dragonforce23 (Hey that's me!)

Battosai810 responds:

Hey thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
I'm slowing down on the game parodies, since they've become de riguer here on Newgrounds. A few too many of them, and not enough good ones. Glad you still like them though.
Thanks for reviewing!

Roflmao

Loved it!! I was a Fallout 3 addict for many months. I eventually made char which I feel is unbeatable and stopped playing. This was before the expansions btw. I built him for VATS and only VATS. Awesome flash, one of the funniest I have seen in a while. Loved the music at the end as well. I have been trying to find out who did that song for a long time so thanks for that as well. Keep up the good work. I'm gonna check out your other stuff and I have high hopes.

Battosai810 responds:

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! My first playthrough I got Grim Reaper's Sprint, which really makes the game way too easy. I've been replaying it and intentionally gimping myself to make it harder.

Thanks for watching, and I hope you like my other flashes even more!

im playing fallout 3 rit now.
3 hp and 20 rads for drinking out of the toilet while there a sink rit next to you.
WORTH IT

SO WORTH IT

GREAT PARODY! LOVE IT

I GOT ADDICTED TOO! this is a very good parody!

....the one thing I didn't do was blow up my xbox or drink out of the toilet.....
my mom was concerned tho.....lol

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked the toon.