For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

fallout 3 was to easy

i beat Fallout 3 in 3 days I did like everything got to level 20 which is to low I thought should have gone to like 50 or something. Umm good flash most likely be on front page if it isnt all ready

Battosai810 responds:

If you skip all the good stuff or play 12 hours a day, I can see how you can beat it really fast. I've beaten the game, but I loaded back before the last mission to just explore more.
Glad you think it's front page worthy!

cake!

"im sorry i had to do, you were going to be addict, even though it was kinda funny looking at u while yer drink at the toilet"

LOL

Battosai810 responds:

Heh, that toilet water can be pretty addicting apparently.

Yup

Only, the ending for me was having to RMA blown VGA cards. Fucking sucks, man.
Way to put FO3 in perspective for those who want to play it. If you're a fan of being addicted to something where you could care less about sex than shooting another fucking super mutant head off, don't play this.
It's dangerous. DANGEROUS!!
/V.A.T.S Head Shot!

10/10 5/5
This should be an FO3 Anonymous movie

Battosai810 responds:

Ouch. The game kept crashing so I only had to update my graphics card drivers.
I'm glad you liked it so much - it really is frightening how addicting that game can get.
Thanks for watching!

two words

Heck Yes

Way to be a beast man.

I try my best.

He's Lucky

SRM is lucky he destroyed Mel's computer before ANY of the DLC's came out. Then it would be too late to save him at all...

Battosai810 responds:

Oh good lord I know. Those are at least partially responsible for the 200+ hours I've sunk into that game.