For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

hey man great flash

whered you get the ominous intro music to fallout though?

Battosai810 responds:

The Internet's a big place, dude.

I Have The Same Problem! D8

Ya know, but without the drinking out of the toilet part...

Awesome toon man xD Nothing's more satisfying than seeing Spudboy get a stapler to the eye~ ;)

Battosai810 responds:

It'll happen again; mark my words.

Deja vu!

Great Flash, man.
Reminds me of when i was locked in my room for weeks playing fallout 3 on my computer I even shed a tear for it's awesomeness!

Battosai810 responds:

I didn't shed a tear - my eyes were too dried out from staring at the screen all day and all night. Coincidentally my GPA dropped that semester. Who knew.
Thanks for watching!

I'm just like that

I play that game over 8 hours each day. Some of my friends were like you need to stop playing it or you'll end up dying on their. I wished you put more stuff about what happens on the game. I some times wake up thinking i'm in the game. The vats part was totally funny. Fallout 3 the game never ends. I played it foor over 200 hours and i'm still not done. I have fallout 3 for the PS3 but I wanna get it for the computer so I can play it at school. You should have had a few chem or lockpick scenes. Or making him (trying to)carry like every thing in his house and such. But this is an awsome vid. Mabey you can do one for oblivion or what he did on the game If i could give you 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000 /10 i would but thats not possible.............................
.......yet. You also could have kill some people but that might ruin the vid. I loved the vats scene hope to see more like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked the cartoon. I don't know what I'll do next or if I'll do another Fallout-related Flash, but you'll see it here on Newgrounds first, whatever it is.

i loved the V.A.T.S part

spudboy's head crippled HA!!!

Thanks!