For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

Noice

I thought this was really good. This game has taken over so many of my friends lives it almost makes ME want to purchase a shotgun for the very same reason. Keep up the awesome work!

Battosai810 responds:

I plan to! It took over a good few weeks of my life. I don't get addicted to many games, but I'll be damned if Fallout 3 didn't take over my life.
Thanks for watching!

Lawl

It wasn't hilarious, but it was pretty funny. I thought the punes were great. :D

The store owner cracked me up.

I saw this cause of your front page post BTW so keep it up. ;)

Battosai810 responds:

Glad someone saw that post! Also happy to hear you enjoyed it.
Keep an eye out, I'll make my 40th movie soon!

And I started mine WAY before you!

But then again, college is making me flash lazy. Either way, great toon, and of course I knew ya would put the Jebberfly in there somewhere. You just need to get him to fight Godzilla.

Battosai810 responds:

Thinking about it, seriously. My 40th flash is coming up, so who knows what could happen!
Keep up your work, you could get a good flash going and put it here on NG.
Thanks for reviewing!