Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

Good Stuff

I completely understand his addiction to Fallout 3. It was a awesome video game, try being addicted to it when you have university mid-terms, not the easiest. Never got so bad that I drank out of the toilet even if I may of thought about it a couple of times.

Battosai810 responds:

I was in the same situation - all my midterms and midterm projects were coming up and going on and I still managed to play the game and get them done.
Also, I've thought about drinking out of the toilet on more than one occasion, only to tell myself that I'm not actually in the game and that it's a terrible idea.
Glad you liked it!

cake!

"im sorry i had to do, you were going to be addict, even though it was kinda funny looking at u while yer drink at the toilet"

LOL

Battosai810 responds:

Heh, that toilet water can be pretty addicting apparently.

LOLS

Hah, that's exactly how it goes! Lol Loved it!

Thanks!

nice

made me lol

on another not i did not no you could sell childerns into slavey how you do dat?

Battosai810 responds:

There's some slavers, you can take a quest from them to capture and enslave random people.
I killed all the slavers in a drug fueled rampage, so it was never an option for me.
Thanks for watching.

Nice Parody

Good thing I don't have a girlfriend, or she'd probably call the cops saying I've gone missing since I've been putting so much time into the game. Then again, the only girl I would bother dating would be doing the same thing. I'm still surprised some "parent for the purity of children's video gaming" group hasn't had a cow about being able to sell little kids into slavery in the game (let alone cannibalism, drug use, whores, etc). Poor Bumble.

Battosai810 responds:

Eh, it's not super mainstream like Halo or Gears of War, so it doesn't get that kinda media attention.
I somehow managed to hold onto my girl through playing Fallout 3. Don't ask me how, but I managed to keep a girlfriend, play Fallout 3, and make this cartoon!

I guess it's because I don't sleep.
Thanks for watching!