Reviews for "Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction"

lol

nice, and i completely understand the addiction xD its more fun to play when you're high though. you should try it.

Battosai810 responds:

Sorry, drugs aren't my bag. What you do is what you do.
Glad you liked it though.

funny!!!

i feel there pain, ha!

As do I.
Thanks.

nice

lol... Mell drinking from the toilet... classic....

man that game on the PC is quite fun as well...
especially if you go into God mode and play on the hardest difficulty ^_^
lol.

good job

Battosai810 responds:

Eh, cheats aren't for me. I got to level 20 and have an NPC sidekick - I can kill anything in the game without cheats.

Glad you liked the flash; thanks for reviewing.

Really good stuff...

I was quite surprised on what I watched really, it's hard to find a decent series worthy of anyone's time and this is certainly one of them! I really liked both the characters, not so much Spudboy though for some reason. The voice acting was really good too, you delivered that "drinking out of the toilet" reference at the end spot on with the way the voice was spoken, as the highlight for me because I actually laughed a lot after wards.
Anyway, I'm really glad I found this series and hopefully I'll get some time to catch up on all the previous toons and see some nice new installments soon :)
+Favourites :D

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks for the glowing review and the fav! I'm happy to hear that you liked the characters and that you're going to watch my other toons. There's no coherent or overarching plot, but a few references to other toons are here and there.

Great to know you liked it so much. Keep watching, I've got more stuff in the works.

Fallout 3 is addicting

The game is so fucking addicting i played it for like 2 weeks straight then i slowed down
Very good use of the ending song,i always hear that song "i wanna set the world on fire..."
And you said in the end credits,based on a true story right.
You didn't actually drink out of a toilet did you? XD

Battosai810 responds:

I was in the same boat - for the first 2 weeks I owned it I did just about nothing else whatsoever. After that, I wrote this toon, and here's the result!

It is merely based on a true story; I never actually did drink from the toilet, but I thought a few times about it and the Rads/HP ratio...

Thanks for the review!